Heart Rate’s debut single “Reality” is being featured in a global Indaba Music Remix Contest. Go here for all the details, to sign up, and to get a shot at winning over 30k in prizes!
The Official Contest:
Heart Rate is an American DJ, Musician, Music Producer, and Audio Engineer. His compositions are an electronic mixture of genres and are designed to take all listeners on an emotional journey deep within themselves.
Now Heart Rate has partnered with The Continuum Music Studio based in Sacramento, CA, to bring you the “Reality” Remix Contest. Take these stems and let your heart guide you to an amazing remix and some amazing prizes!
The Continuum Music Studio is a professional recording, production, mixing, and mastering studio located in Sacramento, CA. Since its inception in 2010 The Continuum Music Studio has worked with 1000s of artists and helped producers in all genres of music become his full creative potential.
Looking for samples to kickstart your track? Loopmasters is offering all entrants free samples from their library when you register for a Loopmasters account. Register here to get a Loopmasters account with 311 MB of free samples.
- You must use audio from at least one of the provided stems in your entry.
- You may use anything else to construct your that you have the rights to use.
- Any submission that uses audio that you do not have the rights to use will be disqualified.
- Your files should be “broadcast-ready” (ie. fully-mixed and ready to go)
Check out Heart Rate Online:
Check out Continuum Music Studio Online:
Check out UFO Recordz online:
If you’d like to get an in depth breakdown of the contest prizes and their sponsors check out these pages from Continuum Music Studio:
- Heart Rate is looking for remixes of his song “Reality”.
- You must use a portion of at least one of the provided stems to be eligible.
- You can choose to use small bits, or the entire stem.
- Do not include any material that you do not have the legal right to exploit.
- More votes will not make your submission more likely to win the Grand Prize.
- The artist will be picking the winner based on musicality.